Current Issues - Perspectives and Reviews
Conceptual Revision and Synthesis of Proximate Factors Associated with Age-Related Improvement in Reproduction
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 411–426, May 2014
How to Cite
Bradley, R. J., Safran, R. J. (2014), Conceptual Revision and Synthesis of Proximate Factors Associated with Age-Related Improvement in Reproduction. Ethology, 120: 411–426. doi: 10.1111/eth.12220
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- University of Colorado Graduate School Sheryl R. Young fellowship
- the Phi Beta Kappa Crisp fellowship
- Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology research
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IOS 0717421, DEB-CAREER 1149942
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!