Contrasting Parental Tasks Influence Parental Roles for Paired and Single Biparental Cichlid Fish
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 483–491, May 2014
How to Cite
Snekser, J. L., Itzkowitz, M. (2014), Contrasting Parental Tasks Influence Parental Roles for Paired and Single Biparental Cichlid Fish. Ethology, 120: 483–491. doi: 10.1111/eth.12221
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!