Sex-Specific Associations Between Nest Defence, Exploration and Breathing Rate in Breeding Pied Flycatchers
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 492–501, May 2014
How to Cite
Krams, I. A., Vrublevska, J., Sepp, T., Abolins-Abols, M., Rantala, M. J., Mierauskas, P., Krama, T. (2014), Sex-Specific Associations Between Nest Defence, Exploration and Breathing Rate in Breeding Pied Flycatchers. Ethology, 120: 492–501. doi: 10.1111/eth.12222
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia
- Science Council of Latvia
- Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!