Stickleback Males Increase Red Coloration and Courtship Behaviours in the Presence of a Competitive Rival
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 502–510, May 2014
How to Cite
Kim, S.-Y., Velando, A. (2014), Stickleback Males Increase Red Coloration and Courtship Behaviours in the Presence of a Competitive Rival. Ethology, 120: 502–510. doi: 10.1111/eth.12224
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CGL2012-40229-C02-02
- Xunta de Galicia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!