Eat or Not to Eat: Reversed Sexual Cannibalism as a Male Foraging Strategy in the Spider Micaria sociabilis (Araneae: Gnaphosidae)
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 511–518, May 2014
How to Cite
Sentenská, L., Pekár, S. (2014), Eat or Not to Eat: Reversed Sexual Cannibalism as a Male Foraging Strategy in the Spider Micaria sociabilis (Araneae: Gnaphosidae). Ethology, 120: 511–518. doi: 10.1111/eth.12225
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Masaryk University. Grant Number: MUNI/A/0888/2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!