Post-Contest Stridulation Used Exclusively as a Victory Display in Mangrove Crabs
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 532–539, June 2014
How to Cite
Chen, P. Z., Carrasco, L. R., Ng, P. K. L. (2014), Post-Contest Stridulation Used Exclusively as a Victory Display in Mangrove Crabs. Ethology, 120: 532–539. doi: 10.1111/eth.12226
- Issue online: 21 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!