Variation in Trill Characteristics in Tree Pipit Songs: Different Trills for Different Use?
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 586–597, June 2014
How to Cite
Petrusková, T., Kinštová, A., Pišvejcová, I., Mula Laguna, J., Cortezón, A., Brinke, T., Petrusek, A. (2014), Variation in Trill Characteristics in Tree Pipit Songs: Different Trills for Different Use?. Ethology, 120: 586–597. doi: 10.1111/eth.12231
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2013
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P505/11/P572
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!