Cross-Modality Effects of Prey Odour During the Intraspecific Interactions of a Mosquito-Specialist Predator
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 598–606, June 2014
How to Cite
Cross, F. R., Jackson, R. R. (2014), Cross-Modality Effects of Prey Odour During the Intraspecific Interactions of a Mosquito-Specialist Predator. Ethology, 120: 598–606. doi: 10.1111/eth.12232
- Issue online: 21 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- New Zealand Foundation for Research, Science and Technology. Grant Number: UOCX0903
- Royal Society of New Zealand. Grant Numbers: UOC305, UOC0507, UOC1301
- National Geographic Society. Grant Numbers: 8676-09, 6705-00
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-AI077722
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!