Does it Pay to Care?: Exploring the Costs and Benefits of Parental Care in the Hibiscus Harlequin Bug Tectocoris diophthalmus (Heteroptera: Scutelleridae)
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 607–615, June 2014
How to Cite
Giffney, R. A., Kemp, D. J. (2014), Does it Pay to Care?: Exploring the Costs and Benefits of Parental Care in the Hibiscus Harlequin Bug Tectocoris diophthalmus (Heteroptera: Scutelleridae). Ethology, 120: 607–615. doi: 10.1111/eth.12233
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- Macquarie University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!