Visual Matching in the Orientation of Desert Ants (Melophorus bagoti): The Effect of Changing Skyline Height
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 8, pages 783–792, August 2014
How to Cite
Julle-Daniere, E., Schultheiss, P., Wystrach, A., Schwarz, S., Nooten, S. S., Bibost, A.-L., Cheng, K. (2014), Visual Matching in the Orientation of Desert Ants (Melophorus bagoti): The Effect of Changing Skyline Height. Ethology, 120: 783–792. doi: 10.1111/eth.12247
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2014
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP110100608
- Fyssen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!