Fighting During Suckling: Is it Really an Epiphenomenon?
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 7, pages 627–632, July 2014
How to Cite
Skok, J., Škorjanc, D. (2014), Fighting During Suckling: Is it Really an Epiphenomenon?. Ethology, 120: 627–632. doi: 10.1111/eth.12251
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2014
|eth12251-sup-0001-video.avi||video/avi||56299K||Video S1: Suckling accompanied by fighting among littermates on the day of farrowing.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.