This article is dedicated to the memory of Hans Distel, co-author of the commentary that triggered this debate (Hudson & Distel 2013) and who's untimely death prevented him from co-authoring this reply. The thoughts expressed here owe much to long discussions with him over many years on the difficulty of defining, measuring and interpreting behavior, particularly in developmental contexts.
Behavioral Epiphenomena Revisited: Reply to Skok and Škorjanc
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 8, pages 739–741, August 2014
How to Cite
Hudson, R. (2014), Behavioral Epiphenomena Revisited: Reply to Skok and Škorjanc. Ethology, 120: 739–741. doi: 10.1111/eth.12264
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!