Relative Cost/Benefit Trade-Off Between Cover-Seeking and Escape Behaviour in an Ancestral Fish: The Importance of Structural Habitat Heterogeneity
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 973–981, October 2014
How to Cite
Wishingrad, V., Chivers, D. P., Ferrari, M. C. O. (2014), Relative Cost/Benefit Trade-Off Between Cover-Seeking and Escape Behaviour in an Ancestral Fish: The Importance of Structural Habitat Heterogeneity. Ethology, 120: 973–981. doi: 10.1111/eth.12269
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2014
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- The Canadian Wildlife Federation
- University of Saskatchewan, Department of Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!