Sex and Weapons: Contrasting Sexual Dimorphisms in Weaponry and Aggression in Snapping Shrimp
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 982–994, October 2014
How to Cite
Hughes, M., Williamson, T., Hollowell, K., Vickery, R. (2014), Sex and Weapons: Contrasting Sexual Dimorphisms in Weaponry and Aggression in Snapping Shrimp. Ethology, 120: 982–994. doi: 10.1111/eth.12270
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
- College of Charleston Undergraduate Research
- Creative Activities program
- Department of Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!