Current Issues - Perspectives and Reviews
The Definition and Measurement of Individual Condition in Evolutionary Studies
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 845–854, September 2014
How to Cite
Clancey, E., Byers, J. A. (2014), The Definition and Measurement of Individual Condition in Evolutionary Studies. Ethology, 120: 845–854. doi: 10.1111/eth.12272
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
- American Society of Mammalogists
- Animal Behavior Society
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0738012
- Sigma Xi
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!