Anticipated, Intense Risk Enhances Behavioral Conformity in a Mouse Model
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1035–1043, October 2014
How to Cite
Cherng, C. G., Wang, C.-Y., Lai, Y.-T., Tzeng, W.-Y., Chen, L.-H., Tsai, Y.-N., Yu, L. (2014), Anticipated, Intense Risk Enhances Behavioral Conformity in a Mouse Model. Ethology, 120: 1035–1043. doi: 10.1111/eth.12276
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- ROC National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 97-2321-B-006-010, 99-2410-H-006-034-MY3, 101-2410-H-006-045-MY2, 101-2221-E-309-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!