The Effect of Human Presence and Human Activity on Risk Assessment and Flight Initiation Distance in Skinks
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1081–1089, November 2014
How to Cite
McGowan, M. M., Patel, P. D., Stroh, J. D., Blumstein, D. T. (2014), The Effect of Human Presence and Human Activity on Risk Assessment and Flight Initiation Distance in Skinks. Ethology, 120: 1081–1089. doi: 10.1111/eth.12281
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2014
- UCLA Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Office of Instructional Development
- Holmes O. Miller Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!