Multiple Facets of Exploratory Behavior in House Crickets (Acheta domesticus): Split Personalities or Simply Different Behaviors?
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1110–1117, November 2014
How to Cite
Dochtermann, N. A., Nelson, A. B. (2014), Multiple Facets of Exploratory Behavior in House Crickets (Acheta domesticus): Split Personalities or Simply Different Behaviors?. Ethology, 120: 1110–1117. doi: 10.1111/eth.12284
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!