Autotomy and its Effects on Wolf Spider Foraging Success
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1128–1136, November 2014
How to Cite
Steffenson, M. M., Formanowicz, D. R., Brown, C. A. (2014), Autotomy and its Effects on Wolf Spider Foraging Success. Ethology, 120: 1128–1136. doi: 10.1111/eth.12288
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
- Phi Sigma Biological Sciences Honor Society
- Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Grant of the American Museum of Natural History
- Arachnology Research Fund of the American Arachnological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!