A Socio-Spatial Combined Approach Confirms a Highly Compartmentalised Structure in Honeybees
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 1167–1176, December 2014
How to Cite
Baracchi, D., Cini, A. (2014), A Socio-Spatial Combined Approach Confirms a Highly Compartmentalised Structure in Honeybees. Ethology, 120: 1167–1176. doi: 10.1111/eth.12290
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2014
- Fondation Fyssen
- Marie Curie Intra European Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!