Power Struggles: The Paradoxes of Emotion and Control among Child-Centered Mothers in the Privileged United States
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association.
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 75–97, March 2013
How to Cite
Hoffman, D. M. (2013), Power Struggles: The Paradoxes of Emotion and Control among Child-Centered Mothers in the Privileged United States. Ethos, 41: 75–97. doi: 10.1111/etho.12003
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!