Pulp treatment for young first permanent molars: To treat or to extract?
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
2012 © John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 34–40, September 2010
How to Cite
Chen, J.-W. and Leggitt, V. L. (2010), Pulp treatment for young first permanent molars: To treat or to extract?. Endodontic Topics, 23: 34–40. doi: 10.1111/etp.12002
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!