Specialized pro-resolving mediators: wiring the circuitry of effector immune and tissue homeostasis
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
2012 © John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 39–58, March 2011
How to Cite
Fredman, G. and Serhan, C. N. (2011), Specialized pro-resolving mediators: wiring the circuitry of effector immune and tissue homeostasis. Endodontic Topics, 24: 39–58. doi: 10.1111/etp.12010
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM38765, DE019938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!