Dentin–pulp regeneration: the primordial role of the microenvironment and its modification by traumatic injuries and bioactive materials
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 61–89, March 2013
How to Cite
About, I. (2013), Dentin–pulp regeneration: the primordial role of the microenvironment and its modification by traumatic injuries and bioactive materials. Endodontic Topics, 28: 61–89. doi: 10.1111/etp.12038
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!