We thank seminar participants at the FMA 2009 European conference, the IMEBE 2009 conference, the DGF 2009 conference, the University of Mannheim, and the University of Cologne for valuable comments. We also thank the editor John Doukas and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments. The authors acknowledge research support from the Centre for Financial Research at the University of Cologne. All errors are our own. Correspondence: Alexandra Niessen-Ruenzi.
Low Risk and High Return – Affective Attitudes and Stock Market Expectations
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 995–1030, November 2014
How to Cite
Kempf, A., Merkle, C. and Niessen-Ruenzi, A. (2014), Low Risk and High Return – Affective Attitudes and Stock Market Expectations. European Financial Management, 20: 995–1030. doi: 10.1111/eufm.12001
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!