We would like to thank Kirsten Anderson and seminar participants at the University of Leeds and the University of Brunel for their helpful comments. We thank John Doukas, the editor of this journal, and the anonymous referee for their constructive and helpful comments. All errors are our responsibility. Correspondence: Charlie X. Cai.
Informed Trading and Market Structure
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 148–177, January 2015
How to Cite
Cai, C. X., Harris, J. H., Hudson, R. S. and Keasey, K. (2015), Informed Trading and Market Structure. European Financial Management, 21: 148–177. doi: 10.1111/eufm.12003
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!