We are grateful to two anonymous referees, John Doukas (the editor), Günter Franke, Vijay Jog and Ike Mathur as well as participants at the European Financial Management Conference in Athens 2008, the INFINITI Conference on International Finance in Dublin 2008, the Portuguese Finance Network Conference in Coimbra 2008, the Northern Finance Association Meeting in Kananaskis Village 2008, the Annual Meeting of the Verein für Socialpolitik in Graz 2008, the Financial Management Association Meeting in Forth Worth 2008, the Symposium on Finance, Banking, and Insurance in Karlsruhe 2008, the International Tor Vergata, Conference on Banking and Finance in Rome 2008, the Conference of the Swiss Society for Financial Market Research in Geneva 2009, and the Midwest Finance Association Conference in Chicago 2009 for helpful comments and suggestions.
The Returns to Hedge Fund Activism in Germany
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 106–147, January 2015
How to Cite
Bessler, W., Drobetz, W. and Holler, J. (2015), The Returns to Hedge Fund Activism in Germany. European Financial Management, 21: 106–147. doi: 10.1111/eufm.12004
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!