The author thanks four anonymous referees, the editor (John Doukas), Joop Huij, Simon Lansdorp and Pim van Vliet for valuable feedback on earlier versions of this paper, and Simon Lansdorp also for programming assistance.
Agency-Based Asset Pricing and the Beta Anomaly
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 770–801, September 2014
How to Cite
Blitz, D. (2014), Agency-Based Asset Pricing and the Beta Anomaly. European Financial Management, 20: 770–801. doi: 10.1111/eufm.12039
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!