We are grateful to John Doukas (the editor) for his valuable suggestions as well as two anonymous referees for the in-depth comments, which significantly improved the paper. We also thank participants of the GEABA conference Graz, DGF annual meeting Hannover, Workshop Financial Markets & Risk Obergurgl and WHU campus for finance for their helpful remarks.
How to Pay Envious Managers – a Theoretical Analysis
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Crummenerl, M., Doll, T. and Koziol, C. (2014), How to Pay Envious Managers – a Theoretical Analysis. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/eufm.12044
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!