We would like to thank David Rakowski, Rafael Zambrana, Lars Kaiser, two anonymous European Financial Management referees, the editor John Doukas, the participants at the Oxford–Man Institute internal seminar series and at the University of Bath, School of Management seminar, for their comments. Any remaining errors are our own. We are grateful to Fund Buyer Focus for making their brand data available to us. Mariela Stefanova conducted this research while at NN Investment Partners. Fabian Irek is supported by the National Research Fund, Luxembourg. Correspondence: Fabian Irek.
The Lure of the Brand: Evidence from the European Mutual Fund Industry
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 867–904, November 2015
How to Cite
Hazenberg, J. J., Irek, F., van der Scheer, W. and Stefanova, M. (2015), The Lure of the Brand: Evidence from the European Mutual Fund Industry. European Financial Management, 21: 867–904. doi: 10.1111/eufm.12046
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
- National Research Fund, Luxembourg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!