We thank David Aboody, Saurabh Ahluwalia, Geert Bekaert, Michael Brennan, Judson Caskey, Peter Ove Christensen, John A. Doukas (the editor), Mark Garmaise, Daniel Hoechle, Jack Hughes, Ralph Koijen, Christian Laux, Volker Laux, Hanno Lustig, Kristian Miltersen, Claus Munk, Naim Bugra Ozel, Richard Roll, Geoff Tate, and an anonymous referee for very helpful discussions, comments, and suggestions. We also thank seminar participants at Aarhus University, Georgia State University, Hebrew University Jerusalem, Koc University Istanbul, Universidad Carlos III in Madrid, Universidad de Valladolid (Simposio de Opciones Reales), the 1st World Finance Conference in Viana do Castelo (Portugal), the Copenhagen Business School, and the Financial Economics Conference at Graduate School of Economics of the Fundacao Getulio Vargas in Rio de Janeiro for many helpful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are of course our own. Holger Kraft gratefully acknowledges financial support by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG).
Cash Flow Multipliers and Optimal Investment Decisions
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Kraft, H. and Schwartz, E. (2014), Cash Flow Multipliers and Optimal Investment Decisions. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/eufm.12047
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!