We thank two anonymous referees, Manuel Rocha Armada, Gonul Colak, Ettore Croci, John Doukas (the editor), Yilmaz Guney, Ottorino Morresi, and Tatjana Puhan as well as participants of the 2012 Financial Management Association (FMA) European Conference in Istanbul, the 2013 Midwest Finance Association (MFA) meeting in Chicago, and the 2014 European Financial Management (EFMA) Annual Meeting in Rome for helpful comments. Correspondence: Henning Schröder.
Heterogeneity in the Speed of Capital Structure Adjustment across Countries and over the Business Cycle
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 936–973, November 2015
How to Cite
Drobetz, W., Schilling, D. C. and Schröder, H. (2015), Heterogeneity in the Speed of Capital Structure Adjustment across Countries and over the Business Cycle. European Financial Management, 21: 936–973. doi: 10.1111/eufm.12048
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!