Lecturer in European Law, University of Surrey, Surrey, UK. This paper was written during my fellowship at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies. Thanks to Natasha Gouseti for her support. All mistakes are mine only. The article was submitted and accepted for publication prior to the Commission's proposal for a Council Decision on the arrangements for the implementation of the solidarity clause (Brussels, 21.12.2012, JOIN (2012) 39 final). The Proposal provides scope for further criticism because it falls short of addressing the Solidarity Clause's lack of enforcement credibility.
Civil Protection Cooperation in EU Law: Is There Room for Solidarity to Wriggle Past?
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Law Journal
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 267–282, March 2013
How to Cite
Konstadinides, T. (2013), Civil Protection Cooperation in EU Law: Is There Room for Solidarity to Wriggle Past?. European Law Journal, 19: 267–282. doi: 10.1111/eulj.12024
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!