Wainwright Junior Fellow, University of McGill (Canada) and lecturer in EU law, University of St.Gallen (CH). This paper is a part of a larger project funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation. I wish to thank Prof. Daniel Halberstam and Prof. Samantha Besson for discussion of selected aspects of the paper. Errors remain my own.
General Principles in EU Law between a Compensatory Role and an Intrinsic Value
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Law Journal
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 457–487, July 2013
How to Cite
Semmelmann, C. (2013), General Principles in EU Law between a Compensatory Role and an Intrinsic Value. European Law Journal, 19: 457–487. doi: 10.1111/eulj.12044
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!