Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics, University of Wroclaw, Poland(email@example.com). The author is thankful to Prof. Carol Harlow for her valuable remarks on an earlier draft of the text. The usual disclaimer applies.
Access to Documents, Accountability and the Rule of Law—Do Private Watchdogs Matter?
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Law Journal
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 520–543, July 2014
How to Cite
Adamski, D. (2014), Access to Documents, Accountability and the Rule of Law—Do Private Watchdogs Matter?. European Law Journal, 20: 520–543. doi: 10.1111/eulj.12052
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!