Dr. iur., Professor for Public Law, European Law and Public International Law, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany, holder of a Jean Monnet Chair for European Integration. I am very grateful towards my assistant Dr. Enrico Peuker as well as towards the anonymous reviewers of ELJ for their valuable comments, and towards Christopher P. Hunt for his linguistic support.
Personality under EU Law: A Conceptual Answer towards the Pluralisation of the EU
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Law Journal
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 346–367, May 2014
How to Cite
Ruffert, M. (2014), Personality under EU Law: A Conceptual Answer towards the Pluralisation of the EU. European Law Journal, 20: 346–367. doi: 10.1111/eulj.12059
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!