We are indebted to Jean-François Bellis, Jagdish Bhagwati, Chad Bown, Carlo Maria Cantore, Claus-Dieter Ehlermann, Giuseppe Martinico, Andrea Mastromatteo, Luca ‘Rubentus’ Rubini, Kamal Saggi, André Sapir, Vassilis Tzevelekos and an anonymous referee for helpful discussions and useful comments, as well as to participants at conferences and seminars at the European University Institute, Maastricht University, Columbia Law School and Sciences Po where previous drafts of this paper were presented.
Bite the Bullet
Trade Retaliation, EU Jurisprudence and the Law and Economics of ‘Taking One for the Team’
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Law Journal
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 317–331, May 2014
How to Cite
Hoekman, B. M. and Mavroidis, P. C. (2014), Bite the Bullet. European Law Journal, 20: 317–331. doi: 10.1111/eulj.12061
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!