PhD Candidate, University of Milan; Visiting Research Fellow, Columbia Law School; LLM, Harvard; MSc, IUC Turin. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I would like to thank Mauro Bussani, Cándido Garcia Molyneux, Francis Snyder and Jonathan B. Wiener for their helpful comments and suggestions. This paper largely benefited from discussion and feedback at the 9th International Workshop for Young Scholars (WISH) on ‘The Future of Transnational Law: the EU, USA, China and the BRICS’, held at the Peking University School of Transnational Law in Shenzhen, China, from 29 November to 1 December 2012.
The European Union as a Global Producer of Transnational Law of Risk Regulation: A Case Study on Chemical Regulation
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Law Journal
Special Issue: International Workshop for Young Scholars 2012. The Future of Transnational Law: The EU, USA, China and the BRICS
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 779–798, November 2013
How to Cite
de Morpurgo, M. (2013), The European Union as a Global Producer of Transnational Law of Risk Regulation: A Case Study on Chemical Regulation. European Law Journal, 19: 779–798. doi: 10.1111/eulj.12065
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!