PhD Candidate, Sciences Po Law School, Paris. Visiting Researcher at the Public Law Department, University of Cape Town (UCT), South Africa. Visiting Researcher at the Commercial Law Department, Universidade de Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil. MSc in Comparative Law, Economics and Finance from the International University College of Turin (Italy), and an LLM and LLB from the University of Turin (Italy). Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper presented at the 9th International Workshop for Young Scholars, Peking University, Shenzen, China. The author is thankful to Huizen Chen and Eldar Haber for their insightful comments.
Codes of Conduct as Private Legal Transplant: The Case of European Extractive MNEs
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Law Journal
Special Issue: International Workshop for Young Scholars 2012. The Future of Transnational Law: The EU, USA, China and the BRICS
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 799–821, November 2013
How to Cite
Ferrando, T. (2013), Codes of Conduct as Private Legal Transplant: The Case of European Extractive MNEs. European Law Journal, 19: 799–821. doi: 10.1111/eulj.12066
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!