I am grateful to Tanja Ehnert, Alexis Galan Avila, Daniela Jaros, Lukas Knott and Marco Rizzi for their comments and corrections. I want to thank the organisers, especially Prof. Snyder, and the participants of the WISH workshop on ‘The Future of Transnational Law’ in Shenzhen where this paper was first presented. Needless to say, all mistakes are mine. Comments are welcome at email@example.com.
Lex Sportiva: A Playground for Transnational Law
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Law Journal
Special Issue: International Workshop for Young Scholars 2012. The Future of Transnational Law: The EU, USA, China and the BRICS
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 822–842, November 2013
How to Cite
Duval, A. (2013), Lex Sportiva: A Playground for Transnational Law. European Law Journal, 19: 822–842. doi: 10.1111/eulj.12067
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!