Post-Doc Fellow in Public Law, Department of Political Sciences, LUISS Guido Carli University, Italy. An earlier and lengthier version of this contribution was presented at the EUDO Workshop on The Constitutional Architecture of the Economic Governance in the EU, EUI, Fiesole, 23 March 2012. I would like to thank Carlos Closa, Olivier Costa, Bruno de Witte, Federico Fabbrini, Katrin Huber, Silvia Illari, Nicola Lupo, Andrea Manzella, Giuseppe Martinico and the anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments on earlier drafts. The usual disclaimer applies.
European Economic Governance and Parliamentary Representation. What Place for the European Parliament?
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Law Journal
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 164–185, March 2014
How to Cite
Fasone, C. (2014), European Economic Governance and Parliamentary Representation. What Place for the European Parliament?. European Law Journal, 20: 164–185. doi: 10.1111/eulj.12069
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!