Riparian ecosystems in human cancers
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Special Issue: Evolution and Cancer
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 46–53, January 2013
How to Cite
Alfarouk, K. O., Ibrahim, M. E., Gatenby, R. A. and Brown, J. S. (2013), Riparian ecosystems in human cancers. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 46–53. doi: 10.1111/eva.12015
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 10 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 10 Oct 2012 - 22 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 1219
- Total PDF views: 551
- Total HTML views: 668
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.