Potential for local adaptation in response to an anthropogenic agent of selection: effects of road deicing salts on amphibian embryonic survival and development
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 384–392, February 2013
How to Cite
Hopkins, G. R., French, S. S. and Brodie, E. D. (2013), Potential for local adaptation in response to an anthropogenic agent of selection: effects of road deicing salts on amphibian embryonic survival and development. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 384–392. doi: 10.1111/eva.12016
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- USU Department of Biology
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 1 Oct 2012 - 1 Jul 2016.
- Total views: 3090
- Total PDF views: 594
- Total HTML views: 2496
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.