Peto's paradox revisited: theoretical evolutionary dynamics of cancer in wild populations
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Special Issue: Evolution and Cancer
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 109–116, January 2013
How to Cite
Roche, B., Sprouffske, K., Hbid, H., Missé, D. and Thomas, F. (2013), Peto's paradox revisited: theoretical evolutionary dynamics of cancer in wild populations. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 109–116. doi: 10.1111/eva.12025
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- Darwinian Evolution of Cancer Consortium
This article has been cited by:
- 2Decoding the Molecular and Mutational Ambiguities of Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasm Pathobiology, CMGH Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2015, 1, 2, 131, , , ,
- 3Epistemology of the origin of cancer: a new paradigm, BMC Cancer, 2014, 14, 1, 331, ,