How fast is fisheries-induced evolution? Quantitative analysis of modelling and empirical studies
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 585–595, June 2013
How to Cite
Audzijonyte, A., Kuparinen, A. and Fulton, E. A. (2013), How fast is fisheries-induced evolution? Quantitative analysis of modelling and empirical studies. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 585–595. doi: 10.1111/eva.12044
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- Academy of Finland
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: N244706/ECOKNOWS
This article has been cited by:
- 2The emerging synthesis of evolution with ecology in fisheries science, Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 2013, 70, 9, 1417,