Evolutionary rescue in populations of Pseudomonas fluorescens across an antibiotic gradient
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 608–616, June 2013
How to Cite
Ramsayer, J., Kaltz, O. and Hochberg, M. E. (2013), Evolutionary rescue in populations of Pseudomonas fluorescens across an antibiotic gradient. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 608–616. doi: 10.1111/eva.12046
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Agence National de la Recherche ‘EvolStress’. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-099-01
- McDonnell Foundation. Grant Number: JSMF 220020294/SCS
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Feb 2013. Cumulative views from 4 Feb 2013 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 1728
- Total PDF views: 810
- Total HTML views: 918
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.