Spatiotemporal SNP analysis reveals pronounced biocomplexity at the northern range margin of Atlantic cod Gadus morhua
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 690–705, June 2013
How to Cite
Therkildsen, N. O., Hemmer-Hansen, J., Hedeholm, R. B., Wisz, M. S., Pampoulie, C., Meldrup, D., Bonanomi, S., Retzel, A., Olsen, S. M. and Nielsen, E. E. (2013), Spatiotemporal SNP analysis reveals pronounced biocomplexity at the northern range margin of Atlantic cod Gadus morhua. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 690–705. doi: 10.1111/eva.12055
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 11 Mar 2013. Cumulative views from 11 Mar 2013 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 1853
- Total PDF views: 577
- Total HTML views: 1276
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.