Jointly directed the work.
Crop-to-wild gene flow and spatial genetic structure in the closest wild relatives of the cultivated apple
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 737–748, July 2013
How to Cite
Cornille, A., Gladieux, P. and Giraud, T. (2013), Crop-to-wild gene flow and spatial genetic structure in the closest wild relatives of the cultivated apple. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 737–748. doi: 10.1111/eva.12059
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 28 Jun 2013 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 873
- Total PDF views: 371
- Total HTML views: 502
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.