Small effective size limits performance in a novel environment
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 823–831, July 2013
How to Cite
Oakley, C. G. (2013), Small effective size limits performance in a novel environment. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 823–831. doi: 10.1111/eva.12068
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genetic evidence of recent migration among isolated-by-sea populations of the freshwater blenny (Salaria fluviatilis), Conservation Genetics, 2016, 17, 2, 389, , , ,
- 6Origins and genetic diversity among Atlantic salmon recolonizing upstream areas of a large South European river following restoration of connectivity and stocking, Conservation Genetics, 2014, 15, 5, 1095, , , , ,