Virulence evolution of a generalist plant virus in a heterogeneous host system
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 875–890, September 2013
How to Cite
Betancourt, M., Escriu, F., Fraile, A. and García-Arenal, F. (2013), Virulence evolution of a generalist plant virus in a heterogeneous host system. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 875–890. doi: 10.1111/eva.12073
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: AGL2008-02458
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 May 2013. Cumulative views from 20 May 2013 - 15 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 386
- Total PDF views: 177
- Total HTML views: 209
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.